One of the most requested classes from Andrea Wong Knits students is finally here. Join me as we learn how to apply the Portuguese Style of Knitting for a wonderful Stranded Knitting experience.
What this class will teach you:
- Stranded Knitting Flat and in the round
- How to obtain correct tension
- Color inspiration
- Using two colors and more
- How to read a chart Flat and in the round
DISCLAIMER: this is not a class to understand in depth the Fair Isle Knitting and its motifs, colors, etc. It is for you to learn how to use two or more colors per round using the Portuguese Style of Knitting and take advantage of its wonderful results for the stranded technique. It requires you some basic knowledge of Knitting: cast on, knit, purl, cast off (Portuguese Knitting Basics Masterclass).
This is a video course and your purchase gets you lifetime access, so you can watch it as many times as you want.
The class includes:
- 8 Lessons
- Over 80 minutes of content
- 2 PDF Knitting Patterns by Andrea Wong
- 4 PDF Charts/Excercises by Andrea Wong
- 1 PDF Blank Chart
- Lifetime Access